Job Title: Domain Architect
Location: Amserdam, Netherlands
Job type: Contract (6 months)
We are looking to expand by hiring a Domain Architect for Group Services. Youwill become a subject matter expert for the Finance domain. Next toarchitectural skills you master IT engineering capabilities, have datamodelling knowledge and hands on experience with reporting environments.Youwill be responsible for the architectural deliverables and guidance to theTribe leads and developmentsquads.
- The Domain Architect :
- Drives incremental changes for a team.
- Delivers future state architectures and Roadmaps.
- Contributes to the definition of global standards.
- Manages stakeholders across multiple local departments.
- Is the Go-to person for Architects and managers.
- Masters Several Engineering skills.
- Has significant knowledge of multiple (new) technologies, products, business processes or architecture.
- Creates easy to read and structured documents and visualisations.
- Coaches colleagues.
- Thoroughly understands the Security requirements for his domain. Ensures and increases security of his domain. Understands Security controls and Risk policies and the link to business value.
- Translates Risk policies to architectural guidelines.
- Maintains (strategic) supplier relationships with one or more suppliers in his own domain.
- Works mainly independent, sometimes under limited guidance. Seeks mentoring of more senior colleagues
You will be working within the department Group Services/ Enterprise Architectureand reporting to the Team Manager of Client/EA/Team 1. The team consists of 3Enterprise Architects and 15 domain architects. The team has the architecturalresponsibility for supporting all domains of OIB/GroupServices
Who we are lookingfor?
We are looking for someone with at least 5 years experience as an architect.You have a proven track record in managing architectural change, in ICT ingeneral and specifically in the Finance application landscape. You are able toefficiently create architectural products that are needed to facilitatemanagement decisions. You act as a trusted advisor on L2 / L3 level.Experiencewith Oracle solutions and reporting packages is a must. Knowledge of OFSAA is arequired as is hands on experience with ETL tooling (preferably ODI).Experience with banking products and processes ispreferred.
You align yourarchitecture vision with the long term IT vision and the business strategy. Youlike complex analysis and you can identify and use the different forces thatexist in the organisation.